Scanner for me is mobile scanner apps and printer for ios devices (iphone/ipad). It uses ios camera to capture any documents such as : Business cards, Receipts to track your expenses, Contracts for your partners or clients, Paper notes and mindmaps to save the best ideas for future reference, Texts that don't offer a digital copy, Book pages and articles for further reading and analysis, etc.
Scanner for me
This mobile scanner apps is developed by Apalon Apps, it's available free and pro versions. The pro versions have more features (no watermarks, no ads).
Scanner for me features
* SCAN with camera or choose photos from Camera Roll. You can scan as many pages as you want!
* PRINT scanned documents, as well as the text from Clipboard, attached to emails documents and web pages.
* EDIT scans perspective and borders, apply filters, adjust contrast, correct or change the orientation.
* STORE all your scans in iCloud and synchronize them between all your iOS devices.
* PROTECT your files with Touch ID or passcode.
* SHARE scans separately or send a number of files in one PDF file via Mail, iMessage or simply save to Photos.
* SIGN docs right on the screen of your device! Create & save one or more signatures and add to scans whenever you need.
* HIGHLIGHT the key points of your scans to glean the main idea at a glance.
Scanner for me usage
For the first time it will show scanner for me wizard. Just tap to continue.
Scanner for me will ready start to capture any documents, but it will be snap automaticly if it's found any documents in front of camera.
But you can setup to manually if you're not ready to capture fastly.
When you're done capturing documents, tap on checklist (v) to finish.
Now you can edit the documents, adjust brigthness, add signature, rotation, add highlights, set edge.
When done you can share into cloud, or share to photo, or print into pdf. That's it.
Our ratings for Scanner for me mobile scanner apps:
Scanner for me is mobile scannera app that can capture any documents, with automaticly edge detection, and auto snap. You can save into camera roll, share to cloud, print into pdf, adjust brightness and colour, add highlights, add mark, rotate, etc. But to use all features at same time you need to buy premium versions. It doesn't have ocr built in so if you need to extract the text, you need to download another OCR apps, but if you just want to get PDF/photo only then Scanner for me is best.